Recording Timelapse Photography during the lockdown!

I am sure everyone has developed new hobbies during the lockdown for Covid19 pandemic. As an artist i found this lockdown wasn't defferent to the life i had before. The only things i think i missed during the lockdown is going to art event. Well as i about developing new hobby during the lockdown, me especially i love recording the world goes by. What a better way to recorded and share to my friend over youtube. So thats exactly what i did. I managed to learn lot of techniques how to shoot the timelapse and edits it the same time.

Here is some timelapse video i did during the lockdown. Since i live in higher level of apartment it make it better to witness different type lights that changed constantly and effect the cityscape.



Another timelapse video showing the infamous twin towers.

View from my studio!


Comments