My new artwork!



"I Can't Sleep"
Acrylic & Charcoal on Pandanous Weaving
2017

This is the first artwork i paints on the pandanous weaving mat. The weaving mat was difficult to paints but i learned the technique along away. I am from the weaving family, as my mother is master weaver in the family. We grew up in the house made out of weaving material from the roof, floor and even the wall was weaved. This particular artwork was about the time when i cannot sleep in the night thinking about what was it like to sleep on top of the weaving mat again. Because when i was little weaving mat is only mattress i had as we are so poor. This artwork actually reminds me how we can achieved anything if dreams it big and put the big efforts to achieved it.

"RedTape"
Acrylic & Charcoal on Pandanous Weaving
2017



"Malok Hak Kan Nik?" ( Where are Our Rights?)

Acrylic & Charcoal on Pandanous Weaving
2017

"Hap Naa" (It Will Be Gone)
Watercolour & Linocut on Paper
2020

Comments